While I’ve been way behind in posting regularly here, thankfully that’s been because I’ve been blissfully productive and simply running out of time every day. But, to at least attempt a quick update:
- Denny and Lila will be a part of The Lark’s Playwrights Week! I was last in Playwrights Week with Good Hope in 2005, and am thrilled and honored to return. Back then, I had a great and productive time, but didn’t quite realize what a huge honor it was; this time, I know, and I’m walking in with a heart full of gratitude.
- Jane the Plain was a Winner of the Full Length Play Category for The Chameleon Theatre Circle’s 13th Annual New Play Festival. This is a very new play for me, so I’m particularly thrilled by this good news.
- I’ve added the play sample, character breakdown and synopsis to the page for The Fields of Blue and Glow. I hope do the same within the next two weeks for Tidal Devices and Encryption.
- I’m halfway through a pilot for a sci-fi TV series! More on that anon.
- While my writing focus the past two weeks has been primarily on the two sci-fi pilots I’m writing, I did begin an exciting new existential murder mystery play, and have begun plotting a play inspired by Cien años de soledad.
As per my previous post, I’ve also been engaging in political online activism on a daily basis, averaging three acts a day, but time is a-flying so I’ll update that side of things hopefully in a later post.