3/12/14, Day 13,803: Cupcake Cafe With Kelly
This day is so named because I had a lovely and overdue coffee meeting with Kelly O’Donnell at my favorite meeting place near TCG, Cupcake Cafe. It’s one of those places that you can’t quite believe still exists in midtown, full of character and characters and La Colombe coffee (and cupcakes and pie). I also wrote Faust both coming in and coming out of the city, and am on track to finish the play this weekend if my schedule stays open.
Technique never stands still: it only advances or retreats…
Writing: 63 out of 73 days (Faust)
Spanish: 62 out of 73 days
What small things did I do yesterday to help build the Honeycomb?
(And what does it mean to “Help build the honeycomb?”)
- For Flux, I completed the Flux Sunday report;
- Asked Wendy’s to join the Fair Food program;
- For TCG, I shared a new Gender Parity post, Jackie Lawton’s amazing Fall Forum wrap-up and continued work on REPRESENT;
- Added my name to the Planned Parenthood march on the Supreme Court;
- Cooked and ate all vegetarian meals (mostly organic, some local) and added no direct food waste (plastics bags, plastic water bottles, etc.);
- Asked Schumer to reject Michael Boggs as a nominee for the federal court;